Writing process – 10 instructions
1. Analyze the assignment or title, ie clear your text
– Perspective or perspectives
– The central question of reflection
– Goal and audience
– Text type suitable for the task: opinion writing, essay, article, news.
2. Get information about your topic from different sources. Read, talk about it. Even when the task does not require the use of the material, reading treats thinking. Mark your source texts with their time, author, and publication name.
3. Record any subject on your paper with the help of an idea map or list. Keep in mind the main thing around the text.
4. Enter the start and alternate start. When the beginning of your writing is good, it takes you forward as a well-oiled wheel chain. You can start with a strong statement, a statement, a question, an illustrative example, a quote that can be a song piece, a poem, a prose, a joke, a flying phrase.
5. Resume the content by basing the questions in the main case. For example, the author of the celebration is thinking: what celebrations exist, who celebrate, when and how long, where, how, why. What problems would a well-written and interesting text write about?
Differentiated questions create a structure. Your text is structured into parts that deal with the issue from different perspectives. Parts, pieces, are consistent with each other.
6. Review your ideas critically and crap. Restore the task and the public to your mind and check that your plan matches the given task. Find out your point of view and choose your perspective. Squeeze your key words into one sentence; This will keep the red thread in your hands.
7. Organize content, ie design your substance structure:
How each piece of the material helps in the conception of the main idea; in what order should thoughts be presented? Do thoughts match the assignment? Bear in vain runners.
8. Type the first version.
Change the length of sentences. Use short sentences with thought – when solid expression is needed. Remember to deal with only one item or perspective in a single paragraph. If the tracks are short, combine them or extend the process. Point the song split with a fair indent at the beginning of the line or using a blank line spacing.
Illustrate enough reflections with vivid examples, don’t just move on a general level. Make conclusions from the observations. Don’t just describe phenomena, but also consider their causes and consequences. Show the relationships between things and create an entity of information that has its own vision and interpretation.
Justify your claim in a versatile way. Think: What objections could someone put forward? How can they be reversed? What concessions and refinements should be made? Leave enough space / time for repairs.
9. Ask for feedback from your close relatives, teacher, and student. Weigh your feedback, make corrections, create a new version.
Take a break!
10. Check and think about publishing. Does the text work smoothly and bindily, is the order of the songs the best? Are thoughts accurate and interesting? Lack of unnecessary repetition, inaccuracies, stubbornness, stubbornness and excesses.
Is the spelling correct; systematically goes through your stumbling block, for example, writing together or separately.